Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012

Welcome to HANDMADE!
2012 what a number, still remember what I imagined under the year 2000 as a kid. Year 2000 when I was an adult which is 28years old. Well another 12 years are passed and I am still a kid. I build my cars by hand.  As a kid everyone told me that can't be done, you can't build a car out of rotten parts, you can't do this, you can't do that. I still wonder why peoples still tell kids such a crap. You can do anything, as long you really want it and you are willed to pay the price it will cost. You are ready to spend the time to learn it, ready to spend nights in a cold garage intime you friends sitting in a bar and getting a couple of beers and a girl later. Thats all, you have to belive, it can be done, thats really all.
Here is handmade.blogspot.com. Stuff I doing in my shop after my regular job which I do to earn the money I need to do a living.
cheers bros

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen